melow gossip, recognition, glitches and news. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ read our blog, and enjoy sweet and short blogs by PBjelly.x and Lozzamuzza updating you on the latest of stardoll. please subscribe :]. and keep reading. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ yours truly fotf staffx and if you wish to write for our blog contact PBjelly.x

Friday, September 26, 2008

Covergirl Talkzi1213










Meet our Girl Talkzi1213, one of my Favourite Girls, That has won Covergirl.
I caught up with her, to ask her a few questions. :D



PBJDid you ever think you would win Cover-girl?             
Talkzi-->No, It was such a shock! I saw that I had over 200 friend requests, over 100
guestbook signings and 25 extra stardollars, and then I knew!  
PBj Have you won CG before?
Talkzi-->No, but I’ve tried so many times! I asked friends and wasted over 150 stardollars with broadcasting and no luck! 
PBj What was your first thought when Stardoll told you, you had won CG?
Talkzi-->Gosh, well, the first thought that popped into my head was “Wow, how on earth?” but then I remembered a promise from mlegjs, who people call the covergirl helper. I knew it was her doing! 
PBj Do you have a Celeb that inspires your Style?
 Talkzi-->Oh yeah, many! But the top of the list is Audrey Hepburn, if you can grow up with that much style and class, then you will be successful!
PBj What is your Fave piece of Clothing and pair of Shoes?
Talkzi-->Oh, my fav shoes would be the hotbuys Moschino shoes! And my fav piece of clothing? Oooh, that’s a tough one, Probably the Vivienne Tam Water Light print Origami dress!  
PBj Why is the Outfit you Chose your Fave?
Talkzi-->Well, on my best dressed blog, I featured Puccapo as number 1 wearing an outfit like that. I sort of re-created it because the creativity and style was just fabulous!
PBj Could you tell us a Stardoll that you think should totally win CG!?
Talkzi-->Oh many! But Mhale62 and Lil.Mizz.FOB deserve it the most! They are so kind, beautiful and creative!  
PBj Last but not least, did you get any funny feedback in a comment?
Talkzi-->Yeah, I got a lot of people saying I dressed like their Grandma! OUCH! LOL:P



Now its not hard to see why Talkzi was awarded the Daily CG. As i first read her presentation, i was unsure, if she would actually accept to the Interview. but as i got to know her more, i realised how Sweet, bubbly and kind she was. No wonder she had so much support, And ofcourse her style is Fabulous, and Uber creative. She has a Gorgeous style that all the young Cg wannabe's should look up too. ♥

Congrats to Talkzi1213 you definately Deserved CG.




1 comment:

talkzi1213 said...

OMG! It looks great, thanks for the interview! MWAHH