melow gossip, recognition, glitches and news. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ read our blog, and enjoy sweet and short blogs by PBjelly.x and Lozzamuzza updating you on the latest of stardoll. please subscribe :]. and keep reading. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ yours truly fotf staffx and if you wish to write for our blog contact PBjelly.x

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Make your Wardobe PUBLIC!


Incase you cant read my writing lol. its says it charges you 8 Stardolllars to make one! 
(just warning yall.)
over all, nothing to crazy but its something new.
 Comment my doll for me. :D

Dress me up and save me in your album! :D
Heres are the links to my wardobes.

And here is a link to make your own.

thankyou. make one its totally fun :D
Team ya fave getups and go go go.

pbj ♥

No comments: